Sunday 2 April 2017

Fire Roasting Fillet Mignon Steaks On The Coffee Spit! Gourmet Camping Food!

[embed width='800' height='600']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-99k-y1lgg[/embed]

BBQ, Grilling, Roasting, Rotisserie, Shane Coffee decided to call it the Coffee Spit and I think it's perfect! It's a simple design is ultra versatile and very effective! I was lucky enough to have Shane coffee send me one of his handmade personally design bushcraft products to test. I think it's great because it could also be used with a small fire by harvesting coals and keeping them pushed up under you're chicken or beef, you could roast almost anything slowly or if you want to, you can crank up the heat to brown the crust!

I hope to have this available @ fireboxstove.com soon!

Please let us know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment