Saturday 3 December 2016

Munchbach BBQ - You're Invited!

[embed width='800' height='600']https://vimeo.com/munchbach/bbq[/embed]

Munchbach BBQ 4-5 Today -- You're Invited!

Four Slabs of Smoked Ribs for Friendswood Family, Facebook Friends, and LinkedIn Connections.

It's a rainy Saturday in Friendswood Texas which means it's the perfect time to fire up the new smoker for its first test drive and invite some friends over for a taste test.

Nothing fancy just barbecued ribs, potato salad, pickles and onions, and maybe some bread – with some Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce.

No beer, wine, nothing fancy – just sweet tea and unsweet tea, water, and whatever diet sodas are left in the refrigerator after a very Happy Thanksgiving!

You are invited! I'll be sending out personal invitations as I think of people that I like to harass on a regular basis. If you're not on that list, don't let that stop you!

I'm going to cook 4 slabs of pork ribs. When they're gone, the party is over. Or, If we don't run out of food, the party's over at 5:30 PM – CONNIE and I are going to a movie tonight :-)

Hope you can make it! If not, enjoy the pictures and the post and think about stopping by next time.

Seriously, this is a come and grab a plate and a hug and hit the road. This is not our annual Christmas party, just a time to stop in and sample a couple of ribs -- and bring the kids!

Critics are welcome!

My friend Butch started teaching me how to smoke ribs about 10 years ago. Several friends have given me a little direction along the way. I've never won a prize but nobody's ever gotten sick either :-)

Have a great day if we don't see you!

Love in Christ

Jim and Connie Munchbach

No comments:

Post a Comment